Friday, April 19, 2013

When I Grow Up.... Bonus Post!

I don't usually do more than one post a day, but I just had to participate in this super fun link up over at Two Thirds Hazel & I Wore Yoga Pants!


When I Grow Up..

We're going to live in this gorgeoussss abode, with lots of land
here
In a town like this:

We will grow all our own vegetables and they will never die
here
And have this sweet pool/movie theatre

I'll cook all our meals here, and I'll hire someone to keep our fridge and pantry continually stocked
here
We'll have this awesome fireplace in our great room

And on that mantle there will be a picture like this
used to be here
And a few like this
here (sort of)
Cuz we'll have a couple of these

And they will NOT be allowed in here

Or here (cheers!)
here
And we'll travel places like these

And we'll all live


On that note! I'll be dreaming of these tonight hopefully, and when I wake up, it will be Friday! Yahoo!
Don't forget to check out the other awesome entries

No comments:

Post a Comment