Friday, April 12, 2013

It's The Freakin' Weekend!


And I couldn't be happier about it. This week has been crazy. So crazy that I don't even have 5 things from this past week to show you. I will however be making up for it with a few things coming up that are pretty exciting. So without further adieu...


This happened.
This happened. 
Hallelujah!! Phase 2 complete!
Word on the street is we can park on it on Sunday. Now we will just have to figure out strategic parking.
This Wednesday was National Sibling Day, and even though most of our childhood we fought like cats and dogs, we have a pretty good time nowadays...
Going to my first hockey game tonight, and I'm pretty excited! Remember when I talked about it here?
My boss has been out all month for surgery, and she is back on Monday! So we are having a little celebration and these are the goodies I'm planning on making.
here & here

 photo H54Fbutton-triangle_zps678b65ba.jpg

Happy weekend everybody! I plan on getting some well needed rest!
Stay tuned for some fun posts coming next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment