It's the day! I've been excited all week :) Linking up with Nadine, Meighan and Whitney! So here we go, feel free to add alcohol as desired ;) Man this takes me back!
Never Have I Ever....
1. Flown on an airplane. Yup, believe it. I've been to almost the entire continental US, but by land not by air.
2. Donated blood. I've always been too young, too underweight (wish that was the case now), or recently had a tattoo/piercing.
3. Moved when I was a kid. I lived in the same house my entire life, and my parents still live there.
4. Been to a hockey game. Even though we have a pro hockey team in my city. Go figure.
5. Had a Pinterest fail. Sure there are a lot of things I haven't tried yet, but what I have done has turned out pretty well.
6. Written a blog post before the day it's posted. What can I say I work best under pressure...
7. Eaten a mushroom on purpose. Blech!
That's all I can think of for now, but it sure was fun! Can't wait to read some others.
|Stole this from Hairspray & High Heels but it's too funny not to post!|