Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Address Wreath

What a day it's been already! I slept through my alarm, and then my hair tie broke. Hopefully it's all uphill from here. 

Today I have a craft for you that I've been meaning to finish forever! It's for my friend Rachel and think she's going to love it :)

Here's the inspiration pic:


Unfortunately the link on Pinterest went to a site in another language, but it was easy enough to figure out without step-by-step instructions.

I got most of my supplies at good ol' JoAnn's, and it really didn't cost too much. I used a coupon on the grapevine wreath, and the flowers were $9.99 but on sale for $5.99/bunch. I grabbed 2 bunches. I think I used a coupon on the ribbon too. The numbers were like $2 apiece so they weren't really breaking the bank either, and I borrowed some paint from my parents.


The floral wire I already had too. It's from Hobby Lobby.

All I did was lay everything out until I liked how it looked, and then I used to floral wire to attach everything. I thought about being lazy and using hot glue, but since the wreath is going to be outside I wanted to make sure it held up. I did use hot glue to attach the wooden letters. If they don't stay I'll have to revisit and try something different.

And here's the finished product! Shout out to my mom for tying that awesome bow :)


Rachel I hope you like it, thanks for taking our pictures! You'll have to send me a picture of it on your door I'm sure it will look much better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment