Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sunday Social

1. What is your favorite handbag you’ve ever owned? I really love the Grace Adele bag I carry now, but one of the bags I've liked the most, and probably the one I got the most complements on was an Ecko Red bag that I got at TJ Maxx a long time ago. I carried it until the lining was all ripped up. I loved the tough leather with the girly ruffles.

2. What is your dream handbag you lust over? I would looooove a buttery leather tote in a cognac color. This Marc by Marc Jacobs bag is PERFECTION. I want to rub my face on it. Ahhh I'm dying over it! I imagine it with dark skinnies, a button down shirt, cognac boots and a big fluffy infinity scarf. Fall perfection.

Marc by Marc Jacobs  front

3. What are the daily essentials in your purse or work bag? I really don't use a lot of "stuff" that is in my purse. Keys, wallet, sunnies. That's pretty much it.

4. What’s in your purse (with pictures)? I wrote a post about it! Here's the overview, but feel free to check out the full post for more info.



Sunday Social

No comments:

Post a Comment