1. What is your favorite fall activity? Lounging with a pumpkin spice coffee! Picture it: Comfy yoga pants, a fuzzy sweater, a warm blanket, and a steaming PS latte.
2. Do you follow a football team? If so, which one and why? America's team baby! So we haven't been so great the last few seasons, but this one is perfect so far! And against the Giants at home, no less! I'm also devoted to New York's college team, 'Cuse!!!
3. What is something fun about fall in your area? Upstate New York is SO beautiful in the fall.
|Buttermilk Falls State Park, Ithaca, NY|
|Lake Durant Campground, Blue Mountain Lake, NY|
Adirondacks National Park
5. What things are you looking forward to most about this coming fall season? Relaxing!! I love sitting around the house on a drizzly day. I'm such an introvert. In the summer I feel guilty if I'm not out enjoying all the sunshine, so the fall weather is like a free pass to be lazy.
6. What is your favorite fall holiday? Tradition? My favorite fall holiday is Thanksgiving. I love spending the day with my family, the food is comforting and yummy, and there's football all day!
I also have a favorite fall tradition. In upstate NY, we are part of the salmon run, and every fall since Jeffry and I have been dating, we have visited the Salmon River Fish Hatchery at the peak of the season (right around Columbus Day). It is so cool to see all the fish swimming upsteam to the hatchery, and getting herded in where their eggs will be harvested for the next generation of Salmon. It is also really fun to watch the fly fishermen catch them.
|It's weird, but it's ours, what can I say :) <3|
Stay tuned for pictures from this years trip! Coming next month and I can't wait!