Wednesday, September 25, 2013

August Julibox

This post is quite a bit overdue, but I still wanted to tell you all about the newest subscription box service that I signed up for. I thought it would be fun to try out Julibox for a couple of months and see how I liked it. Julibox is a curated cocktail subscription. They send you everything you need to make 2 different cocktails (enough for 2 each) minus anything from the grocery store like lemons or limes. 

This is what August's box looked like when it came:


The August cocktails were a traditional Mai Tai, and something called Between the Sheets. The Mai Tai was apparently so yummy that I forgot to take any pictures at all! 



action shot....
The Between the Sheets was VERY strong. But if you like stiffer drinks like Manhattans or Martinis, you would like this! Here's the recipe:

I need to get myself some martini glasses

Here;s a sneak peek of September's box. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't heard of this box before! This sounds pretty cool and a good way to try out new drinks! :)

    ReplyDelete