Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sunday Social

It's Sunday again! I can't believe how fast the weeks are going by...

1. What is your dream job? Wife and mom. Simple as that :)

SAHM...I'm starting to feel ready for this!

2. If you had just won the lottery and didn't need to work for money, what would you do with your time? I would be a boss SAHM! I loved that my mom was home when I was a kid, and I want to be able to do that for mine.

SAHM

3. What piece of career advice would you give to someone just starting out in your field? uhhhh.... I don't really know that I'm qualified to give career advice... I spent an insane amount of money getting my degree in Interior Design, and I work for the cable company. I loved college, and I love design, and I love my job, buuutttt.... I could certainly do what I'm doing without the debt that I've got now. How's that for inspirational? lol

4. What would be your ideal “just for fun” job? Freelance interior designer or interior design consultant. Taking jobs here and there when I have the time, but keeping my family as numero uno.

5. What was your first “real” job? My first real job was part time at a local pre-school after school program. I was 15 I think.

Sunday Social

...and now back to watching my Cowboys kick some San Diego booty!

No comments:

Post a Comment