Thursday, October 17, 2013

Engagement Photo Inspirations

So as much as I would like to dive head first into wedding planning, for my sanity I need to take it one step at a time! In a few weeks we will be getting our engagement pictures taken. Our photographer is not only my good friend, but an amazing photographer. You can check out her Facebook page here.

Today I have sort of an inspiration board for our session.

love it all
great outfit ideas!
here
for my hair, obvs
here
Engagement picture
here
Great ring shot for Engagement photos.
here
love her shirt and sweater. both of us wearing plaid might be a little much though
here
here
just died
here
cute sitting shot
here
Lol pretty much
pretty much lol
outfit idea for Jeffry
cute up-close shot
What-to-wear-to-a-photo-shoot1
love their outfits. this link has all sorts of ideas on what to wear
here
I can't wait to get a couple things locked down, then I will start feeling more accomplished. Especially once we have a date/venue!

No comments:

Post a Comment