Monday, August 26, 2013

Sunday Social

Well here I am, better late than never! Jeffry had the day off and our schedule was PACKED! Here's the latest Sunday Social:

1. What do you miss most about being a kid? Hands down, no stress!! I miss not caring what day it is, or having a do to list, or bills!


2. Dd you have a nickname growing up? What was it? I had a couple. My aunt always called me Heidikins, and the guys at the firehouse always called me Lil Red, because I got my red hair from my grandfather and his firehouse buddies called him Red.



3. What was your favorite thing to do at recess? Just hang with my friends, or the swings. At my elementary school playground there was also this cool bridge that was a fun place to hang.

4. What did you want to be when you grew up? Doesn't everyone start out wanting to be a teacher?

a rare moment of sisterly love at my sister's kindergarten graduation


5. Did you participate in any school activities? I did drama club and track. And I was no super star at either believe me lol
He's the track star in this family! :)
6. What is the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still remind you about? Hmm this ones a toughie! I've always been a slob that's for sure. My mom says I am so much like my aunt, and she used to say that I left my dirty clothes in a pile on the floor just like she used to.

Twins? Not quite! That's my aunt!

Sunday Social

No comments:

Post a Comment