Thursday, August 22, 2013

Pick-Me-Up Playlist

Monday work was crazyyyy. So the only thing I wanted to do was go home and plop myself on the couch. But as it turns out, a head clearing walk and some happy tunes were all I needed to get out of my fog.


I told Ruby we would just take a short walk around the block, but once we were out, we ended up going farther because it felt so good, and I was rocking out to my music. So I thought I would share my playlist from Monday. I had my iTunes on random and apparently we were in a classic rock mood!


And now for a song that I do NOT like, Redneck Crazy by Tyler Farr. Here are some of the lyrics:

Did you think I'd wish you both the best, endless love and happiness
You know that's just not the kind of man I am
I'm the kind that shows up at your house at 3am

I'm gonna aim my headlights into your bedroom windows
Throw empty beer cans at both of your shadows
I didn't come here to start a fight, but I'm up for anything tonight

Seriously!?! The video also shows him vandalizing this poor girls house. Way to go, condoning domestic violence, and just being a COMPLETE PSYCHOPATH in general. NOT OK! No wonder she dumped his ass...

End rant.... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment