Monday, August 26, 2013

Leopard Print Nails

It's a gloomy Monday here in CNY, but I have a bright mani to share with you! Jeffry and I went to look at rings yesterday so I had to have some flashy nails! 

This was my first try at leopard and it was easier than I thought. There are a ton of tutorials on Pinterest. I'm not sure what the name is of the base coat I used. It came in a multi-pack of mini's that I don't have the box for anymore, but I do know that it was Sally Hansen Insta-Dri, and it might even be a few years old. Here is a similar pick.

Then I used my trusty Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Golden-I to make random sized gold dots. And once the gold was dry, a black nail pen to do some random splotches. I really think the key here is random. Which can be hard, but I love the way they came out!


We also saw Reba last night at the Great New York State Fair. It was awesome!! I have loved her since I was little. She was the only famous redhead I had ever seen when I was a kid! And speaking of the fair, if you are in NY while it is going on, it is a must-visit!! I love going and eating the food, seeing the baby animals and people watching. It's a great way to end the summer. 


I almost forgot to tell you we were 5th row!!! My parents got me the tickets for my birthday. I can't say thank you enough!!



Sami's Shenanigans

1 comment:

  1. I've never tried leopard nail art before! Thanks for breaking it down so I can try it :D

    ReplyDelete