Tuesday, July 9, 2013

What's for Dinner?



It's no secret I like to cook, but one of the hardest things for me is deciding what to make! This is a typical conversation in my house:

J: What do you want for dinner
Me: I don't know, what do you want?
J: I don't know.

...a few hours later...

Me: Did you think of anything for dinner?
J: No, did you?
Me: No....

That is where Pinterest comes in handy! It's easy to browse through my food boards for something that looks yummy. Here are a couple that I am thinking about for this week:

One-Pan Pasta
Good ole Martha Stewart
I am really in the mood for pasta! Every pin I see I'm like "ooo that looks good!" This one pot spaghetti really intrigues me, and I think it's what I'm making tonight. Probably with some grilled chicken 'cause ya know a real man needs protein with his dinner ;P

Crispy Cheddar Chicken
here
Jeffry loves fried chicken, so I'm thinking about making this crispy oven version sometime this week too. Probably with his favorite mashed potatoes and corn.

I pinned this for ideas too! 
While I was perusing today, I decided to organize my food board into foods I want to try and foods we have tried. If you want to check out some of our yummy go-tos, check out my board Tried it, Liked it.

1 comment:

  1. I made that Crispy Cheddar Chicken before! We liked it!

    ReplyDelete