2. What’s your guilty pleasure/comfort food? Chips and cheese. Sometimes, if Jeffry is not going to be home for dinner, I will pile chips on a plate, top with cheese and microwave. It's the worst.
3. What’s the weirdest/craziest thing you’ve ever eaten? I'm not tooooo much of an adventurous eater. Probably the weirdest thing I have eaten would be calamari or sushi.
4. What foods do you avoid at all costs? Mushrooms. They're just not my favorite.
5. What meal reminds you of your childhood? My mom cooked a lot when I was a kid. Her chicken and dumplings come to mind. I also really loved Spaghetti O's. I still eat them with slices of cheddar cheese. Yum.
6. Share one of your favorite recipes and the story behind it. A lot of my favorite things to make are things that I just throw together! I love using the crock pot, and one of the things we love to have is pot roast. This doesn't really count as a recipe, but I recently discovered these at Target and I am SOLD!! I have tried the pot roast one and the sweet and sour chicken and they are both so good! You have to check them out!
|Seriously, so good!|