Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sunday Social

1. What is your favorite TV as a kid?  I am a huge fan of TV, and I grew up during the great era of TGIF, so it's hard to choose. But I think I'm gonna have to go with Saved By The Bell. I looooved Zach Morris. And I for sure wanted to be Kelly Kapowski. Heck, I still want to be Kelly Kapowski!



 
2. What is your current favorite TV show? Since it's summer I would have to say it's a tie between So You Think You Can Dance and Big Brother. I love that Big Bro is on 3x a week because there is nothing else to watch! My DVR is literally empty right now! Thank goodness for On Demand!


Seriously though, watch this, Skip to 1 minute in. It's a religious experience!

3. Which reality show would you NEVER do? Survivor. I just could not handle it. Can I bring snacks and sunscreen as my luxury item? Also, any dating reality show. I'm so glad that period of my life is over lol.

Funny Drinking Ecard: There's no stronger sunscreen than sitting in a bar.

4. Which reality show would you LOVE to do? Amazing Race or Big Brother

5. What is the TV personality/character that you feel is most like you? Hmmm this is a tough one! I don't know if anyone on TV is very much like me?!

6. Which TV character would you want to date? I'm all set in the dating department thank you ;)

Sunday Social

No comments:

Post a Comment