Monday, June 24, 2013

Mani Monday - Kiss Nail Dress Stickers

Hello again! Things are slowly but surely returning to normal over here in blog land. And today I have a fun mani AND pedi for you guys! I got a coupon in one of my magazines for these nail stickers, so I thought I would give them a try, since I haven't done anything really fun with my nails in a while.

The strips were $5.99 after my $1 off coupon. I also grabbed this Essie polish in Boom Boom Room ($7 I think?), and this Covergirl mini polish in Purple Freeze for $2.99. I was excited but skeptical to try the Covergirl polish, because I have tried the Maybelline polish and its terrible! It's super watery and I needed like 5 coats for good coverage. But the Covergirl polish I was pleasantly surprised with! I like that it's a mini so I could try it without spending too much. 

For the nails where I made a design, I just cut the strips with scissors!

I love the way they turned out! I have used the Sally Hansen nail stickers before, and those are more like real nail polish strips, where these are just stickers. I did feel like these stuck better to my nail, especially around the edges, where I usually have problems with the SH ones. I also really liked that these came with enough for fingers AND toes! There are a bunch of patters and I definitely see myself buying these again. My favorite part? The pedi! This picture is kind of weird but I LOVE the way my toes came out :) Now the question is how long will they last...



funday-monday-button-300x288

2 comments:

  1. That's an awesome idea to cut the strips to make designs. I'm going to have to try that! Love how yours turned out :) I'm thinking I need to buy that cover girl polish too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this exact set of stickers, but I have yet to give them a go! I'm curious about how long they'll last also!

    ReplyDelete