Friday, November 22, 2013

Sunday Social

I forgot I did Sunday Social and never posted it! I should really start scheduling these things. I really don't know why I don't...

1. Name 4 jobs you've had in your life. My first job ever was an a "teacher" at an after-school program at a local preschool. I have also cooked at a restaurant (favorite job ever ever ever), taken school pictures and worked in a call center (least fave!)

2. Name 4 movies you would watch over and over. Cruel Intentions. Forrest Gump. Con-Air. Backdraft. Four movies I must watch if I am channel surfing and find them on TV.

gotta go watch this right now, bye
3. Name 4 places you have lived. I don't even have 4! My parents house, college, our apartment. That's it! <3
WHAT I LOVE MOST ABOUT MY HOME IS WHO I SHARE IT WITH. Cyanotype by Anna Maria Huber

4. Name 4 of your favorite foods. Anything breakfast, pizza, a good steak, and nachos


5. Name 4 things you always carry with you. iPhone, chapstick, keys, wallet

I'm ________ and I'm a lip balm addict. Anyone else?
Right now I have 1 in my pocket, 2 in my purse, 2 in my desk, 2 in my car, 1 on our coffee table and one next to my bed. and that's not counting the ones waiting to be opened. The first step is admitting you have a problem, right?

6. Name 4 places you have been on vacation. Only 4?! Well here are my favorites: Jekyll Island, GA, anywhere in Maine, Gettysburg, PA & Savannah, GA

Gettysburg, PA
Somewhere in Maine. Rockland I think. Taken from a Lobster boat!
This took place in Savannah. I saw the Forrest Gump bench in person! And saw where they filmed some of the Vietnam and shrimping scenes, which was actually on St. Simons Island, GA
Jekyll Island, GA

Sunday Social

No comments:

Post a Comment