Monday, November 11, 2013

Really, Dude?!

Yesterday I stumbled upon this Buzzfeed on facebook, 27 Painfully Awkward Things That Never Stop Being Awkward. It's pretty funny you should check it out. And then, today at the gym, #21 happened to me.

27 Painfully Awkward Things That Never Stop Being Awkward

Except with treadmills. 

Really, dude?!?

Isn't it just some kind of common courtesy, when there are 30 other empty treadmills! It was 2:30pm on a Monday afternoon, not like it was 5:30 and the place was packed. He was weird too. He ran the whole time holding onto the top of the treadmill, and he was short so it put him in a weird reclined position. 

I purposely picked a treadmill next to one that was out of order on one side of me. Maybe I will start bringing my own out of order signs. Ha. That's actually a great idea I think...

No comments:

Post a Comment